Friday, July 15, 2005

Just want to relax

I woke up this morning and got the kids showered and dressed. I folded a load of laundry and then changed the litterbox. After I got the kids fed, out the door and dropped off at daycare, I went to work. I worked all day long, then came home and picked up the house because we're having some friends over tonight. I was going to cook but now we're just going out because I am too tired. I did make the grocery list for tomorrow morning though and the cooking schedule, so at least that is a good start. I still have a load of laundry to fold tonight and maybe one to wash, depending. Dan still has to clean out the truck and I think I will have him do my car while he is at it. He also has to take out the trash. He's rather on my shit list at the moment for not doing things he said he would, and also for taking my spare house key forcing me to break into my own house. But that is another story altogether. I am not sure what I'm going to do this weekend, but I'm sure it will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home