Wednesday, July 13, 2005

2 year checkup

So Ian's 2 year checkup was today. He is 36 inches tall, 29 pounds and his head is 20½ inches. That is the 90th percentile/50th percentile/over 100th percentile. I found an online height calculator that estimates he will be 6'2" by age 18. He's a tall one!

I dropped the kids off at daycare after his doctor appointment and then headed to work. The stupid phone company messed up and we couldn't dial long distance! 99% of our calls are long distance! What were we supposed to do? It took 2 hours to get it back on, what a total pain.


After work I cooked dinner and loaded the dishwasher. I am doing laundry, too. There is SO much of it right now. It's hot in this house.

I went to Target to buy diapers and cold medicine for Dan and ian who are both sick and guess what - they don't sell it. Something about meth labs. Well whatever, Target has now lost my business. I will go somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home