They grow so fast


So he falls asleep in his chair, then I go to put him in bed and he wants to nurse FOREVER. I finally get him to sleep and 10 minutes later he comes walking out of the bedroom. *sigh* Dan got him to take a nap with him a little later on so at least he is not running on a mere 20 minutes worth of sleep. I'm working on my to do errands list. It's payday, and that means running errands and paying bills. I want to go up to Poway to pick up a few things so I will probably hit the Wal Mart there instead of the usual one, although I do need to go to the bank also and that is right by my usual Wal Mart. I guess we'll see.
Dan has to go pick Taylor up in just a little while. Jen and I will run around while he does that. I'm not sure what I will make for dinner tonight. Probably just the frozen lasagna or some fish sticks. Nothing too complicated. I burned a whole pound of bacon last night becuase I was trying to cook with a migraine. Why was I cooking? Well because Dan didn't know how to make what was on the menu for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day. Big fun, big fun.


1 Comments:
I love his Spiderman chair ~ Caitlin would love one of those ~ she is a big fan !!!
Post a Comment
<< Home