Friends and such
I don't trust many people, and opening up to them is really hard. I finally shared some of my private life with a girl I have thought of as a friend for quite awhile, and now I feel weird. Like I let out this huge secret and she'll never think of me the same. Weird, I know. Paranoid I guess.
Anyway, work has been keeping me quite busy. After I get done with that I have to go to Wal Mart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bath and Body Works, and to get my Fiskars sharpened. I have all but destroyed them cutting goodness only knows what.
I need to finish up some laundry, change the cat's water bowl, and change out the betta bowl today. I think we're going to have some of our friends over this evening for dinner also. We haven't seen much of them lately.
Well Ian was working on his car at lunchtime:


Lunch was chicken and veggies

Here he is with Molly


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home