Unbelievably tired
I did not know it was possible to be this tired and still function. I only got about 4 hours of sleep Monday night and last night wasn't much better. Ian woke up shrieking at least 3 times last night. I think he was afraid I was going to leave again. At naptime he didn't want to go to sleep either. Poor guy will have a hard time for awhile I think.
I'm trying to pick up the house. I vacuumed today because Ian spilled fish food all ove the living room floor. I have to do the dishes and Joni is coming over for dinner this evening so I really ought to get to it pretty soon.
Work was busy today. With me being the only one doing tech support, but also a lot of people were gone so it wasn't THAT much busier than most days I think.
I've got laundry to do. I'm trying to keep the washer open for my roommate but I will have to sneak in there soon. The hamper is overflowing again....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home