ANTS!!!!!
Ok, this house just needs to be BOMBED. There are ants everywhere. When we eliminate one trail of them another comes up. I don't know what to do. We don't leave food out or dishes dirty on the table or counter. Still they come!
I ran to the grocery store this evening for some more drinkable yogurt for Ian, since he's decided he likes that and will drink it. We came home and picked up the house some and then I used the floormate on the kitchen floor. I finished the laundry today as well. All I still need to do is sew a sling, take out all the trash and change the cat water. At some point this week (after we get water delivered) I need to change the betta bowl.
My goal is to be in bed at a reasonable hour tonight, but considering it's nearly 7:30 and I only just finished eating dinner, I doubt that is going to happen. Dan is supposed to change the litterbox tonight. Aside from that there isn't much going on so perhaps we'll get some sleep. Perhaps...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home