Freaking tonsils
I can't believe my tonsil is STILL swollen. I got sick 4 months ago. How is it possible that it can still be swollen? I mean to the point that you can see it just if I open my mouth, you don't need a flashlight or anything. I can not figure out for the life of me what could possibly be the issue.
I went to my dentist today for a cleaning. My teeth feel all nice now. I got some whitening solution. I've wanted to get my teeth white ever since I can remember noticing that they weren't. I hope it works. I really want whiter teeth.
I got home from that and Ian was still asleep. When he got up I saw that he was VERY busy during nap time. All of his toys were laying around and there was medicine spilled on the dog's bed. There was a tiny bit of tylonol in a "childproof" container that Ian somehow got to. Clearly childproof does NOT equal Ian proof. I will be ensuring ALL "childproof" items are kept well out of his reach!
Jen, Branden and I ran some errands this afternoon. Post office (so fun), grocery store, things of that nature. Big and exciting stuff. Then we had dinner - soft tacos - which was very yummy. Then I cleaned up the house a bit and we read and went to bed.
Tomorrow I've got lots to do....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home