Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pictures

Ian was helping Daddy build a holder for the firewood.

Ian and Taylor at Easter, hunting for eggs

Kiri and Ian fell asleep last night all cuddled up.

Daddy took Ian to the auto museum at Balboa Park while I was having surgery done on my foot today.


If you're really brave you can click the link to see what I look like 35 pounds down...

At any rate, today I had 2 verrucas excised from the bottom of my left foot. They were the same ones they tried to get last summer but I guess they were bigger than expected and the first surgery wasn't successful. Good times. I'm hoping this one goes better.

Now I'm just trying to keep from going crazy while I sit with my foot up. I'm trying to keep up with working out and the house and everything and now this I am really worried it's going to be a major setback but I guess I will do what I can and hope for the best.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Blogger girlfriday said...

Way to go...you are one hot mamma.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home