Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ready for the Jello Cups

Most people make jello shots. I on the other hand believe it to be far too wasteful to use all those silly little dixie cups for 1 oz servings of jello shots when you can instead make half cup portions? We're heading out to the desert this weekend and I plan to be fully stocked on jello cups. Well, and food of course. But the fun of camping is the campfire and the alcohol. Mostly, the alcohol.

Things have been as busy as usual. Monday was the only day I didn't run around like a chicken with my head cut off. It was actually a mellow evening that included going as a family for some ice cream. Today after work I have physical therapy and then an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon about my foot because the veruccas came back. Then grab Ian from daycare and jet home to make a quick dinner and out the door for grocery shopping. Then I have to load up the RV and get that all situated so that tomorrow as soon as I'm off work we can get on the road.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Blogger girlfriday said...

Where are you camping in February??? In California?? I feel like I've stepped into an alternate universe.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger IansMommy said...

In the desert of course! Where it is 85 and sunny right now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home