Snow & Barf Bags
It is snowing. The crazy blowy kind of snow that it is hard to see in, let alone drive. The dog started gagging right when we hit the snow so I had to try to hold a barf bag for her while Dan navigated the longest offramp in history covered in snow. We got to a gas station & the dog made a pit stop. All seems to be good with her & onward we forage.
Next up we hit a patch where there's a car in the ditch facing the wrong way, 2 cars off the side of the road a short ways up and not long after that an accident on the left. I'm grateful for the Stabillitrak on my car & my husband's driving ability.
We're about 45 minutes out now & I'm just praying for safe arrival.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home