Monday, April 10, 2006

Day from down below...

I can't believe how awful today has been! I just want to go to bed now, but I can't because I'm still working. What's that you say? That I start work at 6am? Oh, yes I do. But there are apparently certain crises only I have the tenacity to follow through to completion. Had I known this would end me up in front of my computer almost 12 hours after my work day begun I would've taken the easy way out, but I can't do that so here I sit.

Then I ran down to physical therapy where they reiterated there was basically nothing they could do for me, told me about massage therapy which is $60 per session (no thanks) and sent me to medical supply for an ace bandage. An ACE BANDAGE? If a brace and an air cast didn't help what good is an ace bandage going to do? So basically if it still hurts in another week or so which it probably will I am going to see the doctor again and request a referral to orthopedics.

Driving home I was nearly sideswiped not once but TWICE because people don't care about the other people on the road. If I had the energy in me I would've gotten mad but instead I just continued my drive in mystified silence. Hopefully tonight I will make it to bed early, or at least get done with work at a reasonable time so I can enjoy myself a bit this evening.

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM , Blogger girlfriday said...

Aww, babe! You're killing me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home