The Kids' Christmas
Taylor is getting:
Polly Pocket clothes:

Pixel Chicks toy:
How to Crochet book (she is learning) along with yarn, new hooks and a bag to hold it all in:

Plus a wallet, purse and purse charm.
Ian is getting
Thomas the Tank Engine Melody Player:

Suspension Bridge and toll booth for his train:

Farm play set with book:

Set of stuffed animals:

Dan and I havent' done much shopping for each other/ourselves. Not sure we'll have time to.
Today I have work until 12:30, then I have to go down to Balboa to see the rheumatologist and to take Ian to otolaryngology (ENT) for his evaluation. Then I have to stop by the bank on the way home. After I get home I have to turn around and leave again for my work party, which is supposed to go until at least 9 tonight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home