About to fall on my face
Ian was up all night long with a fever. It started getting high around 4:30. At midnight it spiked really high and by about 1:30am it was still sitting at 103.5. I called the doctor on call and he said to piggyback motrin and tylonol and I was able to get the fever down. He's still running a low grade fever, and not allowed at daycare, which is not great for work, but I can't do much about it. He was saying last night that his ahh (throat/mouth) and his ears hurt so if I had to guess he probably has another ear infection. I guess I'll be talking to the pediatrician about tubes...
Today I have a ton of work to do, I have to do some laundry and general clean up stuff. My cleaning people are supposed to come today I believe. I'd like to get the litterbox changed as well, but that is pretty high aspirations for someone who has a sick toddler. I suspect I'll be doing good to get anything done after work today.


1 Comments:
Give Ian extra hugs for me. I hope he feels better very soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home