A relaxing day
We went to church today. Then we came home and had some lunch. We were going to try to go to the zoo, but Dan and I were in too much pain to make it. We took a nap and Kiri watched some television. Then I cleaned up the kitchen, made dinner, did some laundry and hung out. Dan is on his way to get Taylor and Kiri is surfing the 'net. I'm going to try to get Ian to bed soon and then lie down and nurse my sunburn. I freaking hate being sunburnt. You'd think in 28 years I would learn to put on more sunscreen. I'm a dumbass.
The plan for tomorrow is to head over to my aunt and uncle's house. I am debating on bringing Molly along. She would hate to be home alone all day. Guess we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll call my uncle and see what he thinks. Maybe I'll just bring her along. Hee hee.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home