Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Up all night

I remember the days of being up all night, but they sure weren't like being up all night with a screaming, crying toddler. My son was awake from 11pm Tuesday night until about 830am Wednesday morning, when he fell asleep lying on top of me. He slept about 40 minutes and then was up again. I took him to the doctor at 10. The doctor looked inside his left ear and said "Yup, he has a raging ear infection" then looked in the other ear and said "that ear too." So the mystery of why he was up all night was solved. Now he's on a stronger antibiotic and I'm giving him Tylonol or Motrin for the pain. Poor little guy. Last night he slept more, thankfully. I don't know when I've been this tired though. I want to curl up in bed, but I have to work. I have done 2 loads of laundry so far today and unloaded and loaded the dishwasher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home