Tuesday, August 02, 2005

More of the same

So I'm trying a natural treatment for this lice and I'm doing it on my hair too just in case anything is trying to live in there. My cousin suggested sweet almond oil with rosemary mixed in, left in the hair for at least 2 hours, then dry shampoo and comb out. I am not using the lice comb on my hair because I don't think there are any in there, but just in case I know they are dead.

I saw the eye doctor today. It was my 2 week post op appointment, and she asked how things were going. I told her that I felt like there was something in my eye frequently and was having a few episodes of sharp pain. She looked at it through the scope and said it looked good. Then she put dye in my eye and looked at it again and said "Oh". It was the type of "oh" where you knew if she could've she'd have followed it with a "shit". She said there were 3 large areas where the epithilium had not reattached, the original injury site plus 2 more. She said that she had only given it an 80% chance of sucess and she guessed it fell into that 20%. She did say that the odds of sucess did increase with the second surgery and she would be doing it with the diamond burr this time instead of the laser. I asked her if the surgery would happen for sure. She said that 2 weeks post op was too soon to say for certain that the procedure was a failure, but that if it was going to heal properly it would have by now. So being realistic I'm going to plan on the surgery in about 6 weeks.

Well Ian is finally telling me he wants to go to bed so I guess I better sign off.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home